Lovely Lace Cookies!
JUST IN TIME! This cookie recipe is absolutely the most magical of all. It elevates the simple oatmeal cookie to elegant and buttery sweet heights!
Did I mention it’s the easiest? Well it is! These are the perfect choice to make when you’re short on time but want to make a great impact.
See how they’re done here:
• 8 tbsp soft butter
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup minute oats
• 1 large egg
• 2 tbsp flour
• 1/2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together.
2) Put bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes.
3) Cover cookie sheets in aluminum foil, shiny side up.
4) Pinch off dough about the size of 1/2 walnut, placing only 12 cookies per sheet.
5) Bake from 8-9 minutes, or until the edges are browned.
6) Cool cookies on the foil. Peel from the foil when cooled thoroughly.
These delicate delectable treats will make you swoon. I can’t say enough good things about them. To add an extra layer of flavor, dip them in chocolate or caramel.
They’re fun to make and fun to eat. Indulge…