Avocado-Oh Yes! Avocado Toast!
Preparing for this year’s Red Carpet Menu for Oscars® was a lot of fun but also a lot of calories and rich ingredients!!! As I honed the various recipes, I was indulging quite a bit – everything was so decadent and delicious and I wasn’t being conservative in my tastings.
Now it’s time to get back to some clean eating – Spring is around the corner and I want to be my best for the good weather. Luckily there are many yummy meal choices that are also really nutritious! One of my favorites is Avocado & Tomato Toast. It’s easy to make and so satisfying!
• 1 avocado
• 1 plum tomato
• 2 slices whole grain bread
• salt & pepper to taste
1) Carefully split and slice avocado.
2) Cut the tomato into thin slices.
3) Toast the bread, layer with tomato, then avocado. Season with salt & pepper.
It’s sooooo good! Having half earlier in the day then following up with the other half a couple of hours later is even better! Making healthier choices is far from boring and very flavorful! YEAH!
- Avocado & Tomato Toast for Mangia Monday! | Dishin’ the Dish - […] Don’t miss one taste of KitchAnnette! We’ve launched the new and improved site & blog! Please subscribe/re-subscribe/follow at http://KitchAnnette.com. THANKS! Avocado…